I saw this on another blog and decided to try it! You should also:)
Twenty Years Ago:
I was eleven almost twelve I was getting ready to go into Beehives, and Seventh Grade ( I wouldn't want to do that again) I was also preparing to go to Girls Camp for the first time. I remember I was so nervous even though Jackie and Keri were both going to be there.
Ten Years Ago:
I was twenty-one almost twenty-two. Mike and I had been married only nine months we were living in North Salt Lake (after already having moved twice)and I was working at Prompt print. It was still just the two of us. We would find out in two more months that I was expecting and on our first anniversary we went to our first OB visit.
Five Years Ago:
I was twenty-six almost twenty-seven. Mike and I had moved five more times and were living in North Salt Lake again next to Tenille and Spencer. I just started working at Family Connection Center Part-time and was bringing Logan with me he was just barely four years old. By this time we knew he was going to be our only one, but were so very grateful for him. Mike was working at Burton Lumber in Layton. We were loving our ward and our neighbors it was a really fun time.
One Year Ago:
I am almost thirty-one and am starting to feel extremely old. We have been living in a house in Layton for almost three years. Logan has just been baptised by his Dad I am still working for FCC but am in Clearfield we are thinking about selling our house to get out of debt. Mike is still at Burton Lumber. We love our neighbors including my two sisters Keri and Jackie.
One Day Ago: We are still here in Layton after trying to sell our house for several months we end up taking it off the market and just refinancing. We saved enough money that I was able to quit my full-time job and just work for the FCC on-call. I am so excited that I am able to be a stay at home mom, I love being with my Logan, Mike is going to the DATC to get certified for HVAC. We are struggling but that keeps us closer together and makes us not take things for granted we love each other and that is what really mattters.
No comments:
Post a Comment