Idaho

Well we had a blast at Idaho this past month. Logan has been begging me to post some pictures and tell about the trip so here we go. We left really early in the morning to go up to Idaho because Mike ended up having the day off. We went and saw Tenille's new place and picked her and "the boy" up, Spencer had to come later. While we were up there I saw my Dad bringing over a horse, and started to yell for Logan to come over but instead saw that he was on the horse. He loved riding around by himself and Dylan, on one of his little trips he got scraped pretty good on the neck when he went under a tree. Mike and Logan also rode the four wheeler several times and yes even Logan drove it for a while (I couldn't watch this to much), and yes I even rode once with Mike and once with Logan (Logan thought that I went way too slow). The neighbors are very kind and let us use their stuff. Logan also said that they had an awesome sandbox. Hopefully next year we will be able to go up a little bit more.

No comments: