Eleven Years!!


Today marks our eleven year wedding anniversary. I cant believe it has been that long. I am glad things have turned out the way they have, we are very happy and would not trade a moment of our life together.I am posting a picture sorry it is a picture of a picture because that is all I have. Also it was exactly 10 years ago that I went to my first OB appointment for Logan.

3 comments:

Natalie Beckstead said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry it's a little late, our day was a bit crazy!

Spencer Froerer said...

Woo-hoo Val! Congrats. I adore you and wish you at least ten more years of the same (or better!) :)

Bigwood Family said...

Congrats on making it this far. I tis always good to see so many marriges that are succeeding. I think that society these days makes it hard for people to stay married. You two are awesome people and a real example to those that are around you.