Thank you to my fam!
I just wanted to thank my family for this last week. It has been a very crazy week with a sick dog and sick boy and a crazy work schedule! I would like to thank my mom for babysitting spydee for three days while I had to work,and also taking us to the vet the first time I know that it was not easy and also my dad for taking me to the vet the second time and helping with that. I would also like to tell my mom-in-law thank you for tending Logan at the last minute, you are a life saver. Also I would like to thank Jackie for getting me diapers for my dog, yes diapers he was so sick he kept on wetting himself (he really was my baby for a little bit). Thank you to Mike for taking spydee out in the middle of the night to go pee in the back yard and helping take care of him. Thank you to Logan for being so helpful and understanding, and for being so Sweet even when he was very sick he told me "Mom thank you for washing out my throw up bowl and taking care of me" he is so sweet. Thank you to all of our family and friends who called or wrote with concerns for Spydee and Logan. I am so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends I know that I could not make it through this life with out them. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment