This is a huge cinnamon roll that took four of us to eat!
We decided to go up to Logan Monday since both Logan and I had the day off. We met Tenille,Spencer,Dylan and Taylor at Angie's restaurant and had brunch,Logan and I had never been there, it was way yummy! Then we went to Tenille's for a little bit and watched a little bit of Madagascar 2 (I love that movie). Then we went up on the East Bench in Logan to a park that had some really fun sledding hills. Logan was kind of nervous about the whole sledding thing since he had only been sledding in someones front yard (yes I know right now you are saying to yourself "Wow she has never let Logan go sledding on a real hill before and he is nine years old?" Yes it is true)
We had a ton of fun, no I did not go down any hills :). Logan has decided that we definitely need to go again this year.
After that we came back home and went and got pizza with the Hills, Mom and Dad and Jackie. It was a really fun day,I can't wait until our next adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment