Ya I know this is kind of late, I don't know why but I have been having a hard time making myself get on here and post. A couple of weeks ago we went to St. George for the weekend we felt like we just needed to get away for a little bit. It was wonderful! We first went to the St. George Temple visitors center and then we went over to the Brigham Young winter home, then we went back to the hotel and went swimming (our hotel had an indoor swimming pool). The next day we went to the dinosaur museum and Fiesta Fun Center where Mike and Logan went on go carts and all of us played mini golf, then we went swimming again that night. On Saturday we went to go to the dinosaur museum but we were there an hour early so we drove around and went to a few garage sales. If you have not been to a garage sale in St. George, you should, it is hilarious. We saw a commode, male bedpan (I hope that nobody mistook it for a pitcher) and lots of antiques ;). We also went to In-N-Out Natalie and Luke would have disowned us had we not gone there. The weather was so nice. When we left it was snowing but when we were down there it was near 70. We had a blast and hope to go down again soon.
St, George
Ya I know this is kind of late, I don't know why but I have been having a hard time making myself get on here and post. A couple of weeks ago we went to St. George for the weekend we felt like we just needed to get away for a little bit. It was wonderful! We first went to the St. George Temple visitors center and then we went over to the Brigham Young winter home, then we went back to the hotel and went swimming (our hotel had an indoor swimming pool). The next day we went to the dinosaur museum and Fiesta Fun Center where Mike and Logan went on go carts and all of us played mini golf, then we went swimming again that night. On Saturday we went to go to the dinosaur museum but we were there an hour early so we drove around and went to a few garage sales. If you have not been to a garage sale in St. George, you should, it is hilarious. We saw a commode, male bedpan (I hope that nobody mistook it for a pitcher) and lots of antiques ;). We also went to In-N-Out Natalie and Luke would have disowned us had we not gone there. The weather was so nice. When we left it was snowing but when we were down there it was near 70. We had a blast and hope to go down again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment