
I decided that I was going to do something domestic, make strawberry jam!I found a flat of strawberries for only $4.99 at Eagle Eye produce just up the street and decided that I wanted to make freezer jam. I have never attempted making something like this. So I looked on the internet and found a recipe that had a comment about how there was a no cook recipe. Even better! So I tried it yesterday morning and made two batches it was so easy! I have yet to try it, I think that I am nervous that I will spoil the joy of making something if it is bad :)
1 comment:
I absolutely love Homemade jam. My favorite is rasberry. I can't wait until I can make some more because the jars I made last year are gone. ( idid share with my sister and sister-in-law and they thought it was delicious.)
Post a Comment