
Well I did it! I bought a bike, last summer I wanted to fix up my old bike ( yes the one that I got when I was twelve) but after twenty years it was done it did not want to ride anymore. So this summer I decided to go ahead and invest in a bike, this is a picture of the one that I got. I am totally out of shape and it has been many many years since I have ridden so it was freakin scary, but I have overcome my fears and actually ridden around the block a couple of times (yes this is a big accomplishment for me) My goal by the end of the summer is to be able to ride the Legacy trail. I have had so much fun even with falling and feeling like I just had a baby (the seat is killer), I will keep everyone updated on my progress ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment