Wow has it been that long?

Well I am actually really embarassed that this has taken me so long to post something on here I keep coming to look at it and see Logan looking at me like he is thinking "come on, really, my birthday was like seven months ago, post something already!". I am not exactly sure what to write, a lot has happened since I last blogged. Logan started fifth grade, and is doing really well. I am now watching two more little hooligans during the day. Mike is still going to school for diesel mechanics. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went and I have not posted one dang picture. I know I am a total slacker. I have not even been good at taking pictures, I need to remember that I can take a picture anytime not just on special occasions.
I will be super when it starts to warm up. I have been super excited lately because if the temperature stays above freezing I wear my flip flops (my feet are celebrating there freedom). I promise to take pictures and to update this blog more often! Hope all is well with you, and take care :)

1 comment:

Bump and Erin said...

Just glad to know that you are still alive! :)