
I have decided to join a Gym. I decided that as much as I love working out at home I think I would do even better at a gym. In looking for a gym I wanted one that was open twenty-four hours a day and one that would let me be on a month to month plan and not have to sign a contract. After much research I finally decided on Snap Fitness in Syracuse. It is only about ten minutes away and and is open 24/7. I went down and signed up for a one week free trial. So far I have really enjoyed it, I have been going at 5:30 in the morning and as hard as it is to get up, I have loved it and it is so nice getting all of my exercising done in the morning :D
1 comment:
Way to go! I cannot make myself get up to exercise! Keep it up!
Post a Comment