Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything! I guess I have a lot to update everyone on. First kudos to my wonderful husband for getting his CDL so that he can drive semi for Burton Lumber. This has been a long time coming and we are so proud of him! He is loving it. Also Logan started Junior High this year. I know I am not that old, how is this possible? After a bit of a rough start getting used to the routine he has done really well. He has had excellent grades both terms. The first term he was on the honor roll! He also has not missed a day yet :D I started school this fall also. I decided to get my Bachelors in Social Work and then I would like to get a masters so that I can go into therapy (me being the therapist ha!). School has been tough but very rewarding. I did 19 hours fall semester and survived so I decided to try it again this spring and signed up for another 19 hours. This time has been more challenging, if I survive it will be a miracle! Without my family's support I know I could not do it!

No comments: