Summer!
Here is just a little update on the Fam! We have been super busy lately with going camping two weekends ago and a quick overnight trip to St. George last week. July always seems to be our busiest month and it is just around the corner! Logan will start football in August and I will start my second year of school at the end of August (not sure if I am ready for that!)
We just refinanced our home and decided to do a little remodeling in the house, we do not have as much money to work with as I thought that we would so it will have to be done slowly. We are hoping to start demolition next in a couple of weeks. I am tearing down the wall that we have in between the kitchen and the living room. I am hoping that this will make the house feel less cramped. The hardest part of this project will be moving the 100 year old piano down to the family room, it weighs a ton! I promise to post before and during pictures and when it is finally done after pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment